23 November 2010

Lanvin loves H&M

 I have to say I love H&M too.....but with the site almost crashing at the pressure of online fashion savvy peeps shopping desperately to get there hands on this fashion love child, it was enough to want to stay away for me. With all the items saying (sold out) before you could even click on your size. Its the same every time something great happens with online fashion. Just look at The Outnet with their £1 sale. That put me off for life. With Twitter going mad with complaints and to with stories that people were even trying to shop on the Swedish and German H&M site! which was also crashing.
 Th collection itself looks fantastic, with perfect little on trend dresses for the party season and cute little jackets.....it got me interested lets say. However with only 4 pages for women and 4 pages for men, it just wasn't enough! We need more H&M!....Amy has her sad face on, at missing out once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment