8 September 2010

Un-Fashion Moment


I have been struggling to post at the moment and I hate to make excuses..but...I am having a fashion dip, the reason for this would be, that I am moving out of the flat I have shared with my partner for the last year and I am having to go it alone and you know what, fashion just feels like a struggle when you have a million things on your mind. 
I am however still in the process of finding a dress for my friends wedding next weekend, 18th September to be precise.....which is not going well seeing as all my spare time from now on will be spent packing my worldly goods into cardboard boxes! The thing about weddings is there is such a pressure to get a dress that is individual, that no one else will be wearing, that is not anywhere near to the colour of either the brides dress or the bridesmaids dresses and finding something that YOU actually love. Wow being a woman is so much harder than people think! 

Now apart from my little cardboard box world, I am also thinking about London Fashion Week
as it is fast approaching, next Friday it all starts and with shows including Bora Aksu....oh how I love!, Sass & Bide and PPQ I am a little over excited! I shouldn't forget to mention that obviously New York Fashion Week starts tomorrow and actually I am really liking the New York fashion scene at the moment and generally it seems closer to what I am wearing this season than London fashion. Gotta love New York! 
I will have my low down on here in the coming weeks, so watch out for that.

Thanks my Fashionees x

No comments:

Post a Comment