16 June 2010

Millinery

I came across Gina Foster a milliner and found this stunning hat in her La Parfumerie Collection online. I love her designs they are beautiful. I am always on the look out for some design talent and although I notice she has been featured in many influential magazines including The Sunday Times Style Magazine, this is the first encounter I have had with her designs. They are truly stunning and extremely wearable. This particular hat is one of my favorites as there is something so riviera chic about the style....however there are so many more beautiful hats and facinators, including the Aramis in blue.....what a great colour, the electric eye catching pop of blue hue keeps you hooked and wanting more. Have a look on her website if your heading off to a wedding and want something individual to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment