14 January 2010

UGG and Jimmy Choo?


Wow I never thought I'd hear the day that these two unlikely teams would come together to make the UGGChoo!

Jimmy Choo founder Tamara Mellon is coming together with UGG to collaborate on a collection which will retail at £495 to £695.

Ok so as if we didn't have enough UGG boots in the world now they want to stick together the two (in my opinion) most annoying shoe designers and make a collection that not only conjures up images of 7 inch furry shoes but also at a ridiculous designer price.

I totally understand the high street collaborations of such pairings, but to have a hefty price tag on something that I can only imagine will be as hideous as it sounds...I don't understand it!

What do you think about this collaboration?

No comments:

Post a Comment