28 October 2009

Holiday

I am off on holiday tomorrow, hence the fact I have been so rubbish posting this week! I have had a hard time trying to fit my clothes in the suitcase we are taking...you see in my own little way I was trying to save the planet and save some money by sharing a suitcase with my lovely boyfriend...only I forgot that, well I am ME so I packed too much, had to re-pack twice then finally gave up and stayed with the one outfit a day thing! oh hard times!

So the suitcase is so full we have to bring less Swiss Chocolate back with us, which upsets me no end! and I had to really think about what clothes would keep me warm, hence the picture of this lovely coat by Paul Smith. I was trying to pack for warmth, style and all round elegance...and ended up with warm warm and warm, so I ticked one box anyway!
I did however pack my mac and my biker boots as well as the cutest little hat to keep my ears warm!

As I am away for a nice long weekend (back Monday night) I wont be posting on here for a little while, I am not sure I will make it on here till Wednesday maybe even Thursday because I will have eaten so much chocolate I wont be able to drag myself to my computer!

If your looking for some stylish heaven to take your mind off the fact you wont be getting you fashion fix from me for a week, then head over to my sister Gemma's blog Style Sparkle for that gap you need to fill!

Thank you

see you soon......Tschüss!

1 comment:

  1. That dress is very pretty!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete